Sunday, November 22, 2009

Journey to the Light, Book by George Noory


George Noory has a new book. He is host of the nationally syndicated radio program, Coast to Coast AM. The nighttime radio show is heard by millions of listeners on approximately 525 stations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Guam. Noory filled in hosting for Art Bell and then on January 1, 2003 following Bell’s retirement, Noory became permanent host of the unique and successful program.

Noory says he is driven to solve the great mysteries of our time. He says, “I’ve wanted to cover stories that the mainstream media never touch—the unusual, the paranormal and things like that. I learned that broadcast was the best business for exploring these issues, and I’ve been doing it for 33 years.”

The nightly talk radio show discusses and explores paranormal phenomena, UFOs and alien abductions, time travel, spirits and ghosts, conspiracies and government cover-ups, quantum physics, and all things curious and unexplained.

I personally have listened to the show since about 1995 and still tune in every night. George is an excellent interviewer and I must say I do prefer him over Art Bell. I also like Ian Punnett who hosts on Saturdays and other fill-in nights.

Noory started in radio at WCAR-AM in Detroit where his first-ever interview was with nuclear physicist and UFO expert Stanton Friedman.

But back to George Noory and his latest book, Journey to the Light: Find your Spiritual Self and Enter into a World of Infinite Opportunity True Stories from those who made the Journey.

This is a follow-up to Worker in the Light: Unlock Your Five Senses and Liberate Your Limitless Potential, both written with William J. Birnes.

Here is an excerpt from the new book,
Journey to the Light
by George Noory and William J. Birnes

Chapter Three: Intuition

Of all the calls I get on the air and the letters we’ve received, and with the sole exception of seeing angels and the spirits of the departed, nothing, not even UFO sightings, is more prevalent than personal tales of intuition, and premonition. In fact, the consistency of stories I receive about people exercising their intuition and premonition is so great that I would come to believe, even if I’ve not had my own personal experiences in this regard, that this is a sense that all of us have and all of us can exercise at will. And in Worker in the Light, we made a point to train people in learning to exercise their intuition so as to receive premonitions of things that are about to befall them.

My belief in the immediacy of the future and our natural ability to determine it, is so strong that even if there weren’t years and years of real psychological testing and—I mean hard science—to support me in this, I would still bet on this as a reality. Simply stated, all of us have the ability to foretell our own future even though in most of our daily comings and goings, we negate what we feel because we’re either too afraid to take responsibility for our own futures or because the reality of our having that ability is so overwhelming, we reject it and cast our fates to the wind.


The books are at amazon.com


Coast to Coast AM is the most listened to overnight radio program in the country and is broadcast live, Monday-Sunday from 1-5 a.m. ET.


~Linda







1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks Linda. I'll also check out his radio program.