Thursday, December 29, 2016

Touched by Psychic Edgar Cayce


"Humanity is pleading, yearning for knowledge.  Inquirers are still asking, 'If a man dies shall he live again?  And if he live, why may we not know it?'" ~Dr. James Martin Peebles



Many years ago, I read the Edgar Cayce book, There is a River, the Story of Edgar Cayce by Thomas Sugrue, which, for me was probably life changing, offering new perspectives on life and death.

I’m not sure what year I first read the book, maybe late 1950’s. It is very possible my father had it in his paperback collection when I was in junior high or high school. If I did not read it then, it would have been not long after.

Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D., best-selling author, and in the past a frequent guest on Oprah, had this to say about Cayce: "The story of Edgar Cayce has inspired me from the time I was 12 years old. As one of the first well-studied medical intuitives, his work and his life helped blaze the path for the future of medicine."

Cayce also helped blaze the path for spiritual understanding and awareness. I have discovered that There is a River, has been life-changing for many people.   I’ve heard time and again from friends, acquaintances, and from fan mail, how they felt so inspired by the book, and that it put them on a spiritual journey to new discoveries about life.  

As my husband, Don Pendleton and I, wrote in our book, Whispers From the Soul, the Divine Dance of Consciousness, in regards to Edgar Cayce: “Whatever the source of Edgar Cayce's spectacular gifts, they have provided new windows through which ordinary people may perceive reality and often transform their lives. We all are richer because of Edgar Cayce.”


No comments: