Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thoughts Are Things...Thoughts Are Energy

Considering the economic crisis we are presently in, I have observed two schools of thought regarding that. The first, of which I feel a part of, is optimism and hopefulness that we will soon move beyond this and into a more stable situation. The other is a place of fear, apprehension, and even anger.

Will our economy ever be the same? I don’t know, but I choose to hold onto the thought that it will be, and will even be better. Creating that reality may begin with something as simple as appreciation for what we do have, and letting go of fear….

Thoughts are things…thought is energy….

I’m reminded of the spiritual psychology of spirit guide Dr. James Martin Peebles and his comments about "thought" in my book, Three Principles of Angelic Wisdom: “Thought is energy and even in thinking a thought, before there is any action that takes place, energy is in motion and moves out and around and away from its source. Where does it go? Into the universe. It is no longer a thought in the mind. It is a thing, a force and is alive and vibrant. It spirals through the universe and gains momentum on its travel.” If it is a loving thought, and “love is at its center, it radiates harmony and the spiraling energy becomes a fabric of eternity, never ending, never relenting in its power to bring about change.”

These two videos are from Abraham-Hicks. Abraham is the name given to an aspect of Source Energy which is translated (or channeled) by Esther Hicks. The first is about the Economic Crisis and the second video is an excerpt from the DVD, “Money And The Law of Attraction" by Abraham-Hicks.

On the Abraham-Hicks website you will find accurate clarification of the basics of the Law of Attraction and practical applications as well as up-to-the-moment leading-edge expanding information regarding the Law of Attraction. (Also known as "The Teachings of Abraham") This is the source of the information upon which the movie, “The Secret” was based.








What kind of thoughts do you choose to put out into the universe?

~Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read the Abraham - Hicks books and believe and experience the ideas and concepts contained in them. Thoughts and words are magic and bring events into being when fully embraced and felt. The more emotional one is about a thought or series of thoughts, the stronger the manifestation, from my experience.

Our thoughts are prayers that come true. However, when we wish for something or pray for something that involves many others, I sense that an energetic consensus must occur. If 51 percent of the population wishes for something, the energy will move in that direction. I see it as an energetic democracy.

I think that is why people say that people should keep their wishes to themselves. If someone knows your desires, then they can counter them with disbelief and counter thoughts or counter prayers. The power and energy of thoughts are indeed a reality.

Ricky Kendall said...

I definitely agree that thoughts are things. Our ability to create anything starts with a thought or a dream.

I also like what Natural Moments says in his response. I tend to "be out there" with all my prayers and thoughts. I don't keep many to mayself. Often I am bombarded with negative responses that depleat my energy and squelch my spirit.

On the other hand, it is important to fight back when responding to mass ideals that can hurt us as a whole. This keeps me politically active and functional in rendering my thoughts and ideas that might help the economy, equal rights and a number of other causes.

What I am taking out of this blog is that I need to keep my visible thoughts and activities in as positive a light as possible.