Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thoughts for Today and Every Day


He who knows his soul knows this truth:
"I am beyond everything finite; I now see that the Spirit, alone in a space with Its ever-new joy, has expressed Itself as the vast body of nature.
I am the stars,
I am the waves,
I am the Life of all,
I am the laughter within all hearts,
I am the smile on the faces of the flowers and in each soul.
I am the Wisdom and Power that sustain all creation."
~Paramhansa Yogananda (1893-1952), Man’s Eternal Quest






Dr. Deepak Chopra on Healing Body, Mind, Spirit.






This evening, my E-book publisher, June from Self Healing Expressions and Healing Ebooks sent me this uplifting video:



Abraham-Hicks speaking on 2012











~Linda



1 comment:

ellen abbott said...

I've often thought of the world, physical creation, as the body of god.