Friday, August 27, 2010

UFO Disclosure Project, Dr. Steven Greer



Who are the extraterrestrials? Are we alone? I think not, as does Dr. Steven Greer.

Steven M. Greer, M.D., has been working on his Disclosure project for several years. His talk here in this video is excellent--informative, credible, and humorous. His talk is long but well worth listening to!

My friend Thomas Jacobson brought this to my attention yesterday. Thomas has done spiritual and mediumistic work for many years, and was the trance medium who channeled Dr. James M. Peebles for the interviews Don and I did for our book, To Dance With Angels. (thanks, Thomas)

I have been aware of Dr. Greer for a number of years as he is a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM Radio show with George Noory. But I was not aware of this video of his talk in Barcelona last year.

Thomas commented, "Among other things, a most fascinating experiment and procedure that his [Dr. Greer] team uses to purportedly achieve communication/response from the ETs."

Dr. Greer not only goes into his discussions and disclosures with President Clinton but also more recently with President Obama. It sure appears our presidents' hands are tied in being able to disclose the truth of the extraterrestrials.

I guess my major concern is WHO is tying their hands.... and it has appeared, the hands of other world leaders. And how can those WHOEVER have so much control? Darn right scary! I don't mean the extraterrestrials are scary—but the persons who have control of keeping this information away from us!

What are your thoughts? Are you part of the 80% ?





.



~Linda


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, I watched the whole thing. Very interesting. I also wonder about the cabal. But I have long thought there was something more going on with our government than what the public is allowed to know. Who knew that even our president doesn't have access to certain information.

I'll be interested to see what comes from this project.

Linda Pendleton said...

It is a Wow, Nancy. I've heard most information for some time now, and still, it blows me away to think there are "someones" who are in charge.... but it also accounts for the times our presidents seem not able to release information. They've all had their hands tied, I believe. I had heard this about Pres. Clinton before and how he was hoping to release information. I imagine Pres. Obama has felt the same being unable to let the information out, as he so wanted a transparency in his presidency.

Look at Pres. Carter, he even admitted seeing a UFO. And still...