Friday, May 7, 2010

Trusting Intuition

Medical doctor and intuitive, Dr. Judith Orloff and psychic intuitive Char Margolis discuss intuition with Dr. Oz.

Dr. Orloff is author of Second Sight and her latest book is Emotional Freedom. Char is an excellent psychic and her books are Questions from Earth, Answers From Heaven and Living in Spirit. She also has a long running primetime television show in The Netherlands. (I wish it was here in the USA, too).

We have to learn to trust our intuition. Char said to “OWN” your intuition and to do so with these 4 Cs:

Courage, Confidence, Commitment, to Conquer it—act upon it.





I would like to see more discussion of this by Char and Dr. Orloff.

~Linda

3 comments:

Angela Artemis said...

Hi Linda, I found your blog and think it's very interesting. I also believe very strongly in trusting and developing your intuition.

Linda Pendleton said...

Hi Angela,

Welcome to my blog...and glad to hear you found it interesting. Please visit often and comment...

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well.