Monday, February 7, 2011

Crop Circles E-book




My thanks to Thomas Jacobson for giving me such a great endorsement of my ebook, Crop Circles in the Fields, Objects in the Skies, and Creatures in the Bedroom.The ebook one of the free gifts that go along with purchase of my book, The UFO Phenomena: The Cosmic SOS. The ebook is presently on sale.



"I just finished reading “Crop Circles in the Fields, Objects in the Skies, and Creatures in the Bedroom” by Linda Pendleton. I had a great time. Photographs are crystal clear. I loved Nancy’s [Talbott] story with their diagram and home photos. I was absolutely fascinated by the herringbone weave crop formation. My God! And that apparent crop circle sketch or etching from the seventeenth century. Hmm.

"While I am familiar with nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman I had not previously read his counter argument to skeptics regarding UFOs and crop circles. Outstanding! Loved it.

"May I say, very nice work Linda! You not only help we, the readers, become all the more fascinated by crop circles, you provide us with the intelligent framework to consider and reconsider. I enjoyed it thoroughly."

~Thomas Jacobson


Read more about the
ebooks here.
~Linda

No comments: