Saturday, April 5, 2014

Reincarnated: Past Lives TV Show


I love this new show and how the regressions seem to be backed up with genealogical research.  Those who are interested in both reincarnation and in genealogy may find this show as fascinating as I do.  Of course, I not only believe in past lives, I often have written about past lives in my nonfiction books, I also love genealogical research.  There has been fascinating research done on reincarnation, including the works of psychiatrists such as Dr. Brian Weiss, and the late Dr. Ian Stevenson. Certified Hypnotherapist Damian Bertrand is adding to the body of work on reincarnation with this new show.  As Damian told me, the show took a lot of work and time, and I can see that.  Research always takes time.   

The show is on Saturday nights.  Read more and see video Here

~Linda 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too Linda have seen a few of these episodes.... and I am excited that they are able to verify aspects of their recollections under hypnosis in relationship to the physical world. I also love watching Celebrity Ghost Stories and Kim Russo's Show... because it shows how people are coming out of the closet with their experiences making the ghost and spirit world and the metaphysical world... or the paranormal normal within the popular culture.

Linda Pendleton said...

Yes, Bernie, it is all becoming the norm of human experience. I look forward to more episodes of the show, I hope in the not too distant future. I must check out Kim Russo's show as I keep hearing about it, but have not seen it yet.

Anonymous said...

How do I go about getting an appt with you & how much does it cost?

Linda Pendleton said...

Damian can be reached via his website
http://damianbertrand.com/index.html