Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Using Your Intuition for Well-being





Within our bodies we have a vast communication network.  It has been long understood that the brain communicates with the body but recent medical research is now showing that messenger molecules, the route through which intelligence moves through the body, are intimately linked to every cell and that a never-ending stream of information in both directions is moving between the mind and body.  

Our emotions must be regarded as both physical and mental when we understand that there is intelligence, or mind, in every cell of the body.

Every thought, emotion, image, memory, and deed, effects the totality of our being, moment by moment.  Within us lies the intelligence of not only mind but body and soul, and we have the power to consciously influence facets of that trinity. 

Your natural intuition can help you to know how your body is and what it would like you to know. Do you listen to what your body is telling you?  Do you ask it what you should know?  Are you aware of the energy flow within your body? 

The most meaningful and powerful medicine you can receive is to allow your inner intelligence to speak to you, and to listen.

Have there been times when your body “told” you something and you choose to ignore its message? 

Do you take advantage of exercise, meditation, positive thought, good sleep, and good nutrition to help with stress, worry, frustration, and work?

Do you allow your body, mind, and spirit the needed time for rest, nourishment, and restoration. 

Do you strive for a joyful attitude? 

Quiz:  As you look over these comments decide how they apply in your life and rate them:  Always, Often, Never.     

1.  I overwork.
2.  I get a good night’s sleep.
3.  I have a chronic physical condition that I monitor carefully.
4.  I am often accident prone.
5.  I often have headaches.
6.  I often have muscle tension. 
7.  I exercise regularly.
8.  When I have a cold or the flu I rest.
9.  I awaken looking forward to a new day.
10.  I eat meals on a regular schedule.
11.  I listen to my intuition.
12.  I put trust in my inner-knowing.
13.  I am aware of energy within my body.
14.  I am in tune with my body.
15.  I am open to receiving messages.
16.  I love the synchronicity of life.
17.  I give out positive thought and energy. 
18.  I feel joy in being alive.
19.  I create my reality with my perceptions.
20.  I know who I am and what my gift is to give.  

 Copyright Linda Pendleton
  
 
 

No comments: